Are you one of those people who find it extremely difficult to borrow money from someone else even while you are in a dire circumstance? If yes, and if you are currently facing such a situation, then you can heave a sigh of relief. Money View is now offering personal loans for salaried employees. So, if you are a working professional and you are facing a shortage of funds to materialize your dreams or to pay the hospital bills, then do not worry.
Money View has teamed with several top-notch lending partners (DMI Finance, IDFC First Bank, Fullerton India, ABFL, Clix, Whizdm Finance, and Growth Source) to deliver instant loans for salaried professionals. So, whether you want to splurge it on yourself or you want to deal with an urgent situation, you won’t have to wait for days to get your desired amount sanctioned.
You can read the article to know more.
Know the Eligibility Criteria, Rate of Interest, and More
To avail Money View’s personal loans for salaried employees, you must first check your eligibility criteria. You can even check information such as the rate of interest offered, EMI-related queries, and so on. We have listed everything that you need to know so that your experience in availing the loan amount is smooth and seamless:
- You must be a salaried professional receiving income in a bank.
- Your monthly in-hand salary should be a minimum of Rs. 13,500.
- You should fall in the age group of 21 years to 57 years.
- You must have a minimum Cibil score of 600 or an Experian score of 650.
- We believe in offering a hassle-free experience, so you won’t have to deal with a lot of paperwork.
- All you have to submit are – Identity Proof (PAN card or Aadhar card), Address Proof, and your Bank Statement of the last 3 months showing your salary credits.
- You need to submit these documents online on the web or via the Money View app. However, please note that we do not accept email submissions.
- While submitting your documents if you are facing any issues, then you can contact us at email@example.com.
Maximum/Minimum Loan Amount and Tenure
- You can avail a maximum loan amount of up to Rs.5,00,000 and a minimum amount of Rs. 5,000.
- You can choose a loan tenure between 6 months to 60 months.
- Based on your loan tenure, the loan amount will be deducted as monthly EMIs from your bank account.
- In case your auto-debit facility is not activated, you can make your payment manually via the ‘Pay Now’ button on our app.
Fees, Charges, and Interest Rate
- The rate of interest in personal loans for salaried professionals starts from as low as 1.33% per month. So, you won’t have to pay exorbitant sums every month.
- The processing fee starts from 2% of the sanctioned loan amount. This is decided on various factors which are followed by the system.
- If you miss paying your EMI amount, then you will have to pay additional charges to your bank.
- Money View offers a grace period of 2 days during which you can make your payment. If your EMI is still overdue, then a late payment fee of 2% additional interest per month will be charged. In addition, Rs. 500 will be levied as a cheque-bounce charge too.
- Depending on the tenure of your loan, you can opt for the foreclosure of your loan.
- No foreclosure is allowed if the loan tenure is up to 6 months.
- To understand your eligibility for foreclosure you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At Money View, we currently do not have any requirement for collateral security to sanction the loan amount.
Can I Avail a Second Loan Without Completing the First Loan?
- There is currently no option to get a second loan without completing the first loan. However, if your repayment record is satisfactory, we offer a top-up loan after 6 months of sanctioning the previous loan.
- A top-up loan is an additional loan amount that gets added to your currently running Money View loan amount.
Easy User Experience
Now that you know how to go ahead with the process, we suggest you check out the site or the app right away and take the full advantage of Money View’s personal loans for salaried employees.