As we see most of the people are choosing their career as a youtuber. They upload videos on their channel like vlogging, gaming, and much more. But for recording and editing the videos, they need video editing software.
So if you are a youtuber and you are confused about what kind of screen recorder do YouTubers use for recording the videos. Then you must read this article to know about them.
What Screen Capture Does YouTubers Use?
Here are the top screen recording software that are used by the YouTubers-
- Free Cam
- OBS Studio
- Tiny Take
Camtasia is a screen recorder or video editing software created and designed by Techsmith. It is simple to record videos with this. This software is accessible on Windows or Mac devices. Available in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese languages.
This software is mostly used by YouTubers for creating videos. It records audio while recording the screen. softweare
It also provides software to create short videos and capture screens. Its software is budget-friendly if users apply Techsmith Promo Code.
How Camtasia A Better Screen Recorder For YouTubers?
- Anything on the screen can be recorded like websites, video calls, etc.
- It offers you the option of recording whether you want to record an entire screen or a certain part of it.
- Provides annotations to highlight the important part of your video.
- There are many transitions and animations to keep a better video flow.
- Videos can be quickly uploaded to YouTube or any other social media platform.
Camtasia offers a one-time payment offer to its buyers. To make its one-time buy cost reasonable it offers Camtasia Discount. This will reduce the actual cost and make this software reasonable at $249 for lifetime usage.
Free Cam software is the finest software for screen capture. First of all, it is completely free to use with no watermarks or ads. Also records in HD quality.
It can only be operated on video devices and supports WMV video formats. And you can directly upload the video to YouTube.
Does Free Cam A Good Screen Recorder For YouTubers?
- Anybody can use it easily.
- There are no watermarks or ads to interrupt you between the screen recording.
- Records audio while screen recording.
- The mouse cursor can be highlighted.
OBS Studio is another best screen recording software used by YouTubers. It is free and non-proprietary software that is available for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
The software interface setup can be compelled for the new users, so tutorials are provided to work easily with it.
What Makes YouTubers To Use OBS Studio For Screen Recording?
- Audio can be recorded with the screen.
- Immense Scenes can be created with multiple sources such as browsers, images, text, etc.
- It is accessible on Windows, Mac, or Linux devices.
- Live streaming can be done with the use of this software.
Tiny Take is a free screen recording software used by YouTubers created by Mangoapps.
It offers limited features in a free version for extra features you have to buy the premium version.
This software is available for Windows and Mac devices. Or there are no watermarks added for the time limit of 5 minutes.
Is Tiny Take Screen Recorder A Good Choice For YouTubers?
- No watermarks are added to the video.
- It provides up to 2GB of free online storage.
- Accessible to Windows and Mac devices.
Ezvid is a screen recording software that’s used by most of the YouTubers. This is a free-to-use and fulfilling screen recording and video editing software. It makes screen recording a very easy task. And it does not indulge your work with watermarks.
Why will YouTubers Use Ezvid For Screen Recording?
- It is used for capturing video as well as image editing.
- Webcam recording is supported by the software.
- You can stop or restart the recordings when you want.
- Various video effects are offered by the software to make your video more spectacular.
- You can zoom in or zoom out the video for watching a certain part of the video.
Conclusion: What Screen Capture Does YouTuber’s Use?
At the end of this article, we are sure that your confusion must be gone. What screen recording software do youtubers use? We have mentioned the software and their features to make it easy for choosing one of them.
Now it’s your time to choose any of them according to the qualities you need for your videos.