Wondering what guest posts are? What are its most important aspects? No worries! We are here to quench your thirst. Just take a look at our discussion on guest posting below.
Guest posting is a medium of boosting your site’s SEO score through backlinking. Didn’t quite get it? You will. Bear with us.
Guest Posting: What Is It Really?
In simple words, guest posting is the act of writing blogs for a reputable company’s website(host website). But the main point is : in those blogs, you will insert your own web page’s URL in a natural manner.
This way, whenever the audiences read your article on the host site’s web page, they will click on the URL link to your own webpage (backlinking). Thus, your own website’s traffic will increase because of the host website. As more and more people will visit your web page like this, Google will think that your webpage has important and relevant information that is precious to the audience. So, Google will increase your SEO rank. As a result, your webpage will have more chances of being visible on Google’s first page.
This is what guest posting is and what it does in a nutshell.
What Are The Most Important Aspects Of Guest Posting? : Main Components Of Guest posting
The 3 topics below are the main aspects of guest posting:
- High Authority Of The Host Site: In order to fully utilize guest posts to your advantage, the site you are posting on, should be highly regarded by Google. If the host website is a renowned company’s website, Google will treat your guest posts as important content.
For example: let’s suppose you are working as an Amazon affiliate marketer and want to boost your smartphone review article’s SEO rank. In this case, guest posting on any large mobile brand’s (Huawei, Samsung etc.) website will highly boost your SEO rank. It is because Google’s algorithm regards Samsung’s or Huawei’s websites as high authority websites.
2. Highly Qualified And Relevant Contents: High quality and relevant content are the keys to increasing SEO score by guest posting. If your submitted information on the guest posting articles is highly educational to the audience, you will achieve more audience engagement from the host website. As more and more audiences are attracted to your web page, your DA(domain authority) and PA(page authority) ranking will also increase.
Google’s algorithm tracks the interaction of the audiences with your web page. If you have high-quality content on your own website and in the guest posting articles, Google will automatically rank your article on its first page.
3. Relevance Of The Host Site: The website that is going to host your guest posts, will have to have high relevance in its contents too. If the overall content quality of the host site is not up to the Google standard, Google will not see the host site as a high authority. As a result, your guest posts will be futile.
So, according to SEO experts, posting your guest posts on a host site that has high relevancy will hugely boost your SEO rank.
Other Important Aspects Of Guest Posting: Miscellaneous Aspects
Aside from the above-mentioned main 3 aspects, there are some other important aspects of guest posting as well. It is recommended to give high importance to these too.
- Correct Blog Selection: If you are trying to cover a certain topic, make sure you choose a blog that does the job completely and also finishes it by providing relevant and high-quality information.
Your blog should have enough information to cover all the components of a given topic. But it’s better to avoid posting any content that is not related to the niche.
- Attractive Headlines: Using catchy headlines to attract audiences to your post is actually a pretty common and old trick. Having the keyword in the headline will always give a positive push to your SEO rank.
- Utilizing Relevant Videos And Images: If you can manage to attach one or two videos or images that are relevant to your topic, it is a huge advantage for you. Audiences will always love guest posts that have relevant and educational graphical items. This, in turn, will increase your SEO score.
- Careful Proofreading: It goes without saying that you have to proofread the guest posts before posting. Proofreading the contents makes them more polished for the audiences to enjoy. The more audience engagement you get, the more SEO improvement your website gets.
Guest posting is a very powerful tool that can help you to convey your content to your desired audience. If used correctly, it not only benefits your website but also helps the host website to satisfy its audiences to a higher degree.