When preparing various loads for lifting, it is essential to secure them securely, as falling objects can cause serious injury. You can use an industrial lifting bag to avoid falling building structures and minimize other risks that arise when working with loads at height. Experienced lifting engineers use this category of lifting bags to ensure the safety of work and the safety of cargo and reduce the burden on personnel. There are models on sale in different shapes and sizes, and there are products for specific items. Let’s talk in more detail about these types and areas of application of lifting bags.
Functional JKC lifting bags have found wide application in many types of work as there are many categories of products that are suitable for vigorous activities on land and in water. Such products are ideal for moving any class of materials to the required height. You can be sure that all instruments will be delivered to their destination without damage. We recommend purchasing a scaffolding lift bag or a bucket interface model.
If you plan to transport gas cylinders, special packs have been created for this; their dimensions and configuration correspond to the characteristics of the cargo.
Offshore lifting designs, such as roll-top closure models, keep items dry and intact even in high humidity conditions.
All high-quality industrial lifting bags are designed for complex conditions of use, but there are products in different formats, created taking into account various lifting conditions and maximum safety:
- Lift bags with a folding top: the optimal solution for quickly accessing your contents. In online stores, you will find round and square-shaped products of different capacities; users often choose products from 35 to 385 liters. The description of each model indicates load limits; they should not be exceeded.
- Closed top lifting bags: this category includes designs with a retractable lid that ensures the transported materials are sealed. The catalogs present bags with a V-flap equipped with Velcro fasteners following environmental directives for certain product groups.
- Box class bags: some models have a hard base to provide extra protection for your loads.
- Bucket models: it is an indispensable item on the construction site. They hold a cart or bucket for lifting mortar and various bulk materials.
- Rucksack-style lifting bags: this is an indispensable thing if you have a bulky and heavy personal kit.
- Hard cases: this product allows you to completely seal and protect hard things during lifting to heights, etc.
It is crucial to choose the right bag for heavy lifting. Modern manufacturers offer many ready-made options, but you can also use the personal production service. It will allow you to choose different product properties, including size, shape, and capacity, to ensure that the industrial lifting bag successfully performs its intended purpose. Add comfortable handles or negotiate with the manufacturer to reinforce the seams.
With such bags, you can be sure that work related to lifting loads will go quickly and without unnecessary problems!