ner. Covid-19 brought our lives to a complete haul for almost an entire year. The fear of our loved ones getting infected with the deadly virus has made us paranoid and we are disinfecting everything multiple times a day, which is a good habit to inculcate.
Now that the offices are ready to function again, we are scared on the disinfection protocols will be followed at the workplace. After all; it’s not just about but we could easily become the career of the virus and infect our family members especially those who are old and vulnerable to get the severe form of the disease.
If you are a business owner and wish to make a disinfectant wipes bulk purchase before your office staff returns to their regular work duties; you can buy them at Klerzix. All their products are FDA registered and they give amazing discounts when you make a bulk purchase from them.
How to plan a reopening?
Planning a protocol to safely reopen an office setup is essential not just to protect your employees from getting infected with Covid-19 but also to provide them an environment where they can feel mentally and emotionally safe.
Some of the steps you can take ahead in time are:
- First, check with the local authorities regarding the permit for reopening your office.
- Make a note of how many employees are allowed to be in the premises at any particular time.
- If you have rented your office space, you might also need the permit of your landlord apart from the one that is given by the state authorities.
- Next, you need to have permission of the all the stakeholders. If they are with the notion that is a risky move, give it another thought and postpone it for some time.
- Make policies regarding the total number of staff that can be allowed for a particular shift.
- You also need to make fresh policies regarding sick leave, work from home allowance for those belonging to high risk zones or those who themselves fall in the high risk category for the disease.
- You also need to create a thorough guideline for immediate shutdown of office premises in case the covid-19 numbers rises in the area or if new government guidelines are published.
- Next, decide on the procedures that you will follow if one of your regular staff tests positive for the virus.
- The next important step will be office redesigning to ensure that social distancing is maintained at all times.
- Provision of sanitizers, masks, and disinfection wipes for every desk should become a priority.
- You will also need to put in rules regarding the use of cafeterias and meeting rooms.
- And lastly, you need to ensure a thorough disinfection protocol before and after the shift hours.
In the end, you would not wish your office to become a high risk zone. So, you must plan and follow extensive disinfection protocols before you request your employees to join back work at the office premises. Safety of yourself, your employees, and their families is in your hands and you must focus on fulfilling these responsibilities in the best possible man