Football Season is right around the corner and if you’re looking for a way to make your game-day celebrations even more exciting, consider using a Breakaway banner.
How to choose the right material for Football Run Through Signs.
Football run through signs are a fantastic way to introduce your team. There is no greater feeling than running through a breakaway banner and hearing the crowd cheer. It’s a moment that will stay with the players forever. And it’s a great way to get your team pumped up for the game.
Before you buy a run through banner, you will need to decide if you want a fabric or vinyl run through sign Below we put together a guide to help with the process of deciding which size and material will work best for your breakaway banner.
Choosing a Breakaway Banner Size
The size of your football run through sign will depend on a few factors.
· Take into account the number of players running through the banner. You’ll need a larger run-through banner to accommodate everyone if you have a large team.
· Consider the space you have available. You’ll need to ensure you have enough space to spread the banner out and hold tight without being in the way of spectators or players.
· You will want to consider who will be holding the banner when the players run through it. Be sure to order a manageable size for the people holding it.
· Finally, you’ll want to consider the budget for your project. Breakaway banners can range in price from $200 to $600, so it’s essential to find one that fits your needs and budget.
Choosing the Right Material for your Football Run Through Sign
The standard material for most run through banners is vinyl scrim, which is a little bit cheaper than fabric and more durable. There is also more availability with most retailers offering vinyl banners.
While vinyl scrim is cheaper, there are clear disadvantages to using vinyl scrim for Football Run Through Signs.
Fabric Breakaway Banner Advantages
Fabric banners can be a little more expensive than vinyl, but they offer several advantages.
· They are much lighter than vinyl banners, making them easier to hold up and transport. Additionally, fabric run through banners can be folded for storage without damaging the graphics or banner itself.
· Another advantage of fabric breakaway banners is that they are less likely to cause injury to players running through them. Vinyl run through banners that are stiffer and more rigid can crack and split, creating a situation where the banner could scratch players as they run through it.
· Fabric banners are less likely to scratch than vinyl scrim banners. The graphics on a Vinyl run through sign can be scratched while in use or during storage. The graphics on a fabric banner are fused into the fabric, so they cannot be scratched or damaged from regular use.
· Finally, fabric banners often look better than their vinyl counterparts. Fabric banners have a smoother surface that presents graphics much better than the “plastic look” of vinyl football run through signs. So if you want a cleaner, classier look, fabric banners should be your obvious choice for a breakaway banner.
When deciding on a breakaway banner for your team, consider all the factors we’ve discussed. Size, material, and budget are all critical considerations. Weigh the pros and cons of each type of banner before making your final decision. Football Run Through Signs are a great way to add excitement to your game-day celebrations. Be sure to choose the right one for your team!